A has fever again. She had been well since the last fever bout, spent the morning with family and she started to say she was tired. When we got home after lunch, she complained "Mama I got fever", took her temp and true enough, it was 37.4C. She said she wanted to sleep so I stuck on the smarttemp before sending her to bed. Looks like her fever went up hitting the 38.5C threshold twice (alarm sounded) and now coming down. I love how I can monitor her temp without disturbing her much needed rest n sleep. Just check the smarttemp app on my phone is such a breeze versus using an in-ear or armpit thermometer which would definitely wake her up. Get well soon my dear girl! 💪🏼
The life of a mum: kids, fever and cough oh well, that's life isn't it? There are days of ups and downs Let's just enjoy the ride So the daughter has got another bout of coughs, this time like every other time, we don't know how and where she caught it from.. Last evening she was a little cranky pants, checked that she had a slight fever at 37.6 degrees (10pm before bedtime). I didn't want to administer fever medication straight away, so we stuck on the Smarttemp and turned on the App on my phone to set the alarm to ring if her temp went above 38.5. We all went to sleep, and as you can see, her fever did not go up, alarm did not ring and we all managed to get a good night's sleep and awoke fresh for a new day! If not for the Smarttemp, I would have had to set my alarm clock to ring every few hours through the night to wake up and take her temperature! Thank you Smarttemp! You are indeed a "sleep-saver"!

Comments
Post a Comment